Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Last Present Completed

I am almost ready for the New Year. As a matter of fact, I am so proud of myself this year. I actually have all of the presents made that I planned on making for Christmas.

Back Row: Mouse
Middle Row: Cat and Elephant
Front Row: Lion (don't laugh), Duckling and Dog
This is a picture of my last project. I am SO PROUD of it, or should I say "them."

I know, now you are asking "Just what are they?"

They are animal bowling pins for my 3 and 6 year old great niece and great nephew. Oh, there are 4 "bowling balls" that go with them.

Yes, I still need to work on the Lion . . . I knew what I wanted to do with the mane, but, as you can tell, the mane came out to look more like a semi-curly wig.

The patterns will be ready for the new year . . . and I will keep working on the mane until I get it right, then I will update the pattern.

They will be sold separately, or in an e-book with all 6 patterns available. Next, work on more animals so I can have a set of 10 pins.



All proceeds from this pattern will be donated 
to a no-kill animal shelter in Western New York 
or one my home state of Indiana. 
The Fur~Babies and I thank you for your purchase

1 comment:

  1. What a cute bowling pin set! You are so clever to think of that. About those gloves...I think they would make really pretty leg warmers. Just make more rows, obviously, and leave out the increases for the thumb holes (when the patterns tells you to 2 dc in one stitch just make one). Voila, legwarmers! I saw some cabled leg warmer patterns on Ravelry, but I didn't check to see if they were free. Merry Christmas, Paula! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.