Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

3 Frozen Inspired Hats

Here they are . . . 
I have finally finished my 
Anna Braids hat 
to go along with the 
Elsa and Olaf hats I designed.

To be perfectly honest, 
I couldn't find the color I wanted 
for the hat that Anna wears, 
so I decided to make her hair and braids instead.

I finally found some "auburn hair" colored yarn
and away I went.


Available in my Ravelry Store for $1.00.


I'm happy with the outcome
of Anna's hair and braids.


Elsa Hat
Available in my Ravelry Store for $1.99
  

Olaf Hat
Available in my Ravelry Store for $1.99
  



If you would like to buy the hats individually,
click the link below each hat.




All 3 patterns are available in my Ravelry Store for $3.00
Just click on the link below.
 
All proceeds from this pattern will be donated 
to a no-kill animal shelter in Western New York 
or one my home state of Indiana. 
The Fur~Babies and I thank you for your purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.