Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Love Bonnet


18" head

I found this pattern YEARS ago. Glad I kept it safe and sound. I tried GOOGLING it with no luck :0{
15" head
The original pattern calls for thread ties it the front corners . . I decided I wanted ribbons for the color.
15" head
I wove taupe and brown ribbons through a ribbon band I added
to the base of the bonnet. Found out it didn't pull the bonnet tightly on the head. So, I added the same ribbons around the front of the bonnet . . .VIOLA! It worked.
18" head
 
I used 36" of the ribbons for neck and front . . . but I must have woven the front ribbons more because they ended up shorter . . .
which just adds to the cuteness. 
15" head
I like the fact that it can fit a small head yet stretches out to fit the larger head.
18" head
What do you think?

Isn't this just the cutest thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.