Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Christmas Tree Doily

The name of the pattern is Crochet Christmas Tablecloth
but I do  believe it should be called
Christmas Tree Doily
since it doesn't fall over the sides of the table.


I can't tell you how many times I got lost on this
but I started another one
and it was SO EASY ! ! ! !

The inner circle is made
then three rows of each tree
are made separately.
Then a round is added that connects the trees.
This is then repeated for the three remaining section of each tree.

I'm not real happy with the bottom border.
But, then again,
this part wasn't included in the pattern I followed.
I "winged it."
So, all in all,
I'm happy.

This picture was taken on the top of Mom and Dad's
Duncan Phyfe Drum Table
Found online . . . prices go from $499 - $1,500 . . .WOWZA

This will fit in the window in the guest bedroom
in our new home in Logan.

By the time we move
this room will be painted grey with white trim.
The Colts (American Football team) poster 
and the dresser on the right wall,
that the previous owners left,
will be gone.

This will be my favorite room to decorate.
I will finally be able to put my Winter Sheep print
up on the wall again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.