Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

Prairie Slouchie

FUN, FUN, FUN HAT!

It actually looks pretty much like I had planned
(said tongue in cheek.)

The first 4 Rnds are what I planned.
From there
I frogged several times
and I am glad I did.

The final hat makes me smile.
It reminds me of a modern  take
on a Prairie Bonnet.


Not  bad for being made
while I was riding the exercise bike at the gym.
I would do several Rnds
come home and write up the Rnds I completed.
Frog if I wasn't happy
and start all over again
the next time I was at the gym.

I think if I just sat down to make it,
no gym or bike riding involved,
I could finish it in two days.




This pattern is available in my Ravelry Store for $3.99. 
Just click on the link below.
All proceeds from this pattern will be donated 
to a no-kill animal shelter in Western New York 
or one my home state of Indiana. 
The Fur~Babies and I thank you for your purchase






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.