Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

E's Summer Sun Dress


I designed this for my 2 year old great niece, Miss E.

When we were home for vacation
her Mom told me that,
when E has outgrown the dresses I have made,
she puts some leggings or tights under them
and uses them for tops.

This gave me an idea . . . 
why not make the straps longer
than I think I need
so the outgrown dress
could be worn as a top?

So this dress has long straps,
that button inside the back of the bodice.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This pattern is available in my Ravelry Store for $3.99. 
Between July 1 - July 6, 2014, the pattern is available for $1.00
The discount will be applied at checkout.
Just click on the link below.
All proceeds from this pattern will be donated 
to a no-kill animal shelter in Western New York 
or one my home state of Indiana. 
The Fur~Babies and I thank you for your purchase.


 http://furbabiesmomma.blogspot.com/ ©2014 Paula Gaumer Tooke thefurbabiesmomma@yahoo.com Per copyright law, do not redistribute (with or without charge) in any form. (Redistributing to others includes by photocopies, scanning, emailing, putting on a CD, posting in Internet forum messages, putting on another web site and any other manner of distribution.) You may sell items made from this pattern. 100% of the price of this pattern supports no-kill pet shelters. The “fur~babies and I THANK YOU for your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.