Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Ripples Sundress

My newest treasure for Miss E.
 was hoping for a Chevron look,
but ended up with more or a smooth ripple
instead of the sharp ripple I had imagined.


But, I like how it ended up.
The ripples look more like waves.

And the straps are just precious.




I also like how the straps button inside the dress.

These straps are long enough that when the "dress" is outgrown,
it can be worn at a top.



I used Patons Grace.
One skein of the following:
Blush, Lotus, Orchid and White
to make a Size 2T.


      

This pattern is available in my Ravelry Store for $3.99. 
Just click on the link below.
All proceeds from this pattern will be donated 
to a no-kill animal shelter in Western New York 
or one my home state of Indiana. 
The Fur~Babies and I thank you for your purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.