Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Vanna's Choice Yarn Contest Finalist

You all will NOT believe this. Quite a few months ago I entered a contest for projects made from Vanna's Choice Yarns. I had forgotten all about it.

Today, I received and email saying I was a FINALIST! "

"Heavens to Betsy," I thought. "What did I enter?"

I went to the link and there it was, my Fishing Games . . tote and fish and info on the games.




WOWZA ! ! ! ! I can't tell you how THRILLED I am.

If you would like to vote for my entry, it is one of 22 finalists, I believe. Click here for the link. You may be sent to the Lion Brand site, since you need to be logged in to vote.

You may vote once a day, and I would appreciate all of your support :)

1 comment:

  1. Conratulations, Paula! That's so exciting! Im going to go vote for you now.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.