Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

1 Scarf and 4 Cowls

Wendy's Cowl 
With these 5 "neck warmers" completed, I only have 1 Christmas project left to complete.



Sally's Cowl


 I am SO PROUD of myself . . . all 4 nieces are finished and one SIL. . the one I am working on is for the other SIL, and it is what I am working on at the gym everyday . . . ride the bicycle and crochet a cowl!  LOLOL


All will be for sale in my Ravelry Store as soon as I get all of them added to my Project Page. Each pattern will cost $1.50 OR, you can buy the eBook "1 Scarf and 4 Cowls" (5 patterns in one book) for $ 4.99.


ALLISON'S SCARF




ANDREA'S COWL



LAUREN'S COWL
 
 



WENDY'S COWL



SALLY'S COWL
(this was a stash buster)



If you would like to buy all of these patterns,  for $4.99,
just click below.


 ***100% of the purchase price for the pattern goes to no-kill animal shelters in Western New York and in my home state of Indiana.***

1 comment:

  1. I really like Lauren's cowl. I love the colors! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.