Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ellie Grace Sweater and Hat Ensemble

Pin It


Ellie Grace's Sweater and Hat Ensemble is FINALLY done. What do you think?


I just love the little heart buttons.


For my little elf, Ellie Grace.


Doesn't the ittle bear button add some humor to the hat?


I am just so proud of this, I could burst at the seams :0}

If you are interested in the patterns for the sweater and hat, they are available as one pattern for $3.00 from my Ravelry shop.

100 % of the purchase price

is donated to one of two no kill pet shelters I support.


One is a maternity shelter in Western New York.


The other is the Humane Society in my hometown in Indiana.

1 comment:

  1. Love your little ensemble. I especially like the way you photographed the hat... on a melon! what a great idea. I always have such a hard time photographing my hats.... you brought a smile to my face this morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.