Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

A Give~Away Is A Comin'

I'm gonna be 60,
I'm gonna be 60.

Yeppers,
it is
P-R-O-B-A-B-L-Y
time for me to grow up . . . 
NOT ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I wanted to have a 
Give~away in January.
My thoughts were things 
for Valentines Day.

I asked for suggestions
and got one 
with a GREAT suggestion . . . 
"Yarn,"
she said.
"Everybody loves yarn."

SO,
with MUCH thought,
(NOT ! ! ! ! ! again)
I thought 
yarn,
 thread 
(for my cross stitcher friends),
accessories
(who knows here)
and,
maybe,
some fat quarters.
Everything,
except the fat quarters,
will be something I use . . .
New, or course . . . 
not "used."
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA 

This way,
I can offer something
each day of  January
up to,
and including,
my birthday.

That will make an 11 day,
11 item Give~Away.

My mind is thinking 
something like this:
Jan. 1 . . . post item #1
Jan. 2 . . . announce winner of #1
and post #2.
Jan. 3 . . . announce winner #2
and post #3 . . .
etc.

Each day 
I will post a random question.
To enter,
you need to answer that question.
To win,
you need to be a follower
(or a friend on Facebook or in Ravelry) 
AND
post  about the daily give~away
on your blog.
"No blog?" you may ask.
Then post about the give~away
on Facebook or Ravelry 
and tell me where to find it. 

If you win,
and I hope each of you do,
you need to 
fire out an email,
in my direction,
(thefurbabiesmomma at gmail dot com.)
with your snail mail address.

How long 
should I give you
to do this?
How about within 2 days . . . 
Jan 1 . . post item
Jan. 2 . . announce winner
Jan. 3 . . . I must receive an email 
with your snail mail address?

Then,
on January 12,
I'll  mail the "presents" out.
This way,
if you are a multiple winner,
YES . . . 
You May Enter EVERY DAY
and
WIN More Than Once! ! ! ! 
I can combine items
in one shipment.

Now, to go on the hunt . . .
Hum . . . 
wonder what I will find ? ? ?


Signed,
I'm Gonna Have A Birthday, I'm Gonna Have A Birthday
(18,932) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.