Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Santa Doily

My latest pattern. 
 With moving it probably won't get out this Christmas, 
but it will be ready for Christmas 2016.


I wasn't sure how I would use it
so I used embroidery floss
for the eyes.
Buttons could also be used if you would like
more prominent eyes.


This pattern is available 
for $3.99
in my Craftsy Store 
or click the following
 link for my Ravelry store




All money 
goes directly to a no-kill maternity shelter 
here in Western New York 
or the Humane Society in my home town in Indiana.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty. Like your choice of colors. Hope your move goes smoothly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! What a talent to be able to design such a lovely doily!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.