Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Medieval-ish Hood with Ruffle

Not sure is Medieval-sh as an acceptable word
but, then again, where do sportscaster get off using "physicality?"
However, when I saw the picture of this
I immediately thought
of the headpiece a knight
wears under his armor.


This is a winter hat 
made using Lion Brand Homespun
in the color "Mimosa."





You can barely see the buttons.
I fund them at JoAnne's today.
 wanted something that would blend in . . . 
looks like I accomplished it.
They are actually a clear,
iridescent pint hearts.





This pattern is available in my Ravelry Store for FREE
Just click on the link below.



All proceeds from this pattern will be donated 
to a no-kill animal shelter in Western New York 
or one my home state of Indiana. 
The Fur~Babies and I thank you for your purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.