Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Mommy and Me Turkey Hats


I designed the baby turkey . . are they called chicks? . . hat for Miss E's November ensembles. 




When I showed her aunt, Lauren, who is my niece, the picture she wanted me to make one for Julie, Miss E's momma.




Then, when Lauren saw these two hats, she wanted one. Being the good, but crazy, aunt that I am, I made her one. Here I am  modeling hers (if it fits on my "big ass" head, it will fit her) and then what it actually looks like.


The hats were to be delivered, via USPS, today. Can't wait to see a pix with the three of them in their hats.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~

If you would like to buy the pattern, it is available for $ 4.99 in my Ravelry Store, "The Fur~Babies Momma." 

.  

***100% of the purchase price for the pattern goes to no-kill animal shelters in Western New York and in my home state of Indiana.***

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.