Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New Blocks

Just started a new swap . . Simply Spring Swap. This swap is in the Vanna's Choice Fan Club on Ravelry. We are using the Vanna colors of  chocolate, olive, pink, soft pink,  and white. When you hold these colors together, they look like a branch of a Cherry Tree when it is in blossom.

Here are my first three squares for the 12 square afghan.
All patterns are free 
and can be accessed 
by licking their names below the pictures.

designed by Sally Ives
Designed by Connie L Folse 

designed by Smooth Fox
The colors, in person, are so much more vibrant than they show in these pictures. I can't wait to see what the squares are that I receive. Right now I am planning on edging each square that I get with the chocolate. I think t hat will make the squares jump out of the afghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.