Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Evan's Patriotic Bucket Hat

Evan was born Sunday morning . . . he was supposed to be Bridget. Boy, and I use that term literally and figuratively, did his momma get a surprise when the nurses put him on her chest, but side toward her face!

Since I had made "Bridget" so many pink things, I had to quickly make something "masculine" for Evan. This bucket hat is the result.

I was worried that the brim might b e to floppy, but momma put it n his head, right when  he woke up, and it was great. Momma said it is the perfect since she can't put sun screen on him for quite a while, so it will protect his face from the sun, yet he will be able to see out and people will be able to see his face.


If you are interested in this pattern,
it is available for $3.99 from my Ravelry shop.
Just click below.
 
show cart  
Remember, 100% of the purchase price for the pattern goes to
Natalie's 2nd Chance Shelter,

a no-kill dog shelter in my home state of Indiana.
It is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.