Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

50 Followers Give~Away

WOW! I can't believe it . . . .50 FOLLOWERS ! ! ! ! ! !
How totally AWESOME is THAT?
Having reached this auspicious occasion
I do believe it is now time
for a GIVE~AWAY.


Now, for the BEST PART . . .
what will you win?
You will win your choice
Just click the link to see what is available.

1. be a follower.
2. post about this Give~Away on your own blog.
3. leave a comment to this post with a link to your posting
AND telling me which pattern you would like..
4. no blog, just let me know in your comment you are "blog less"
but still tell me which pattern you would like.

edit: I forgot . . .
 this ends at midnight (EST) Friday/Saturday
October  21/22, 2011.

Now, run to the pattern pages
and then come back and post your comment.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Paula for hitting 50! I'm not a follower of this blog but I will post it on mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.