Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Danish Wedding Heart Ornament

I am SO proud of these.
I made them for my nephew and his bride to be.

The nephew made a comment
that he would forget his wedding date,
even though it is the day after his own birthday.

So I thought to myself,
"Self, you need to make him something so he can remember it."

Then I said to myself,
 "Better get the new wife and step-kids birthdays on there too . ..
don't want him in the dog-house for forgetting them."

This is what I came up with.
Something for him to attach to his key ring . .
and as masculine as I could make it.
Front with wedding date, brides birth date and her son's birth dates.


The material matches the back of her gift.
Then,
for the bride,
I made an ornament
that I would like for her to carry with her flowers on their wedding day
and then use as a Christmas Ornament
for years, and years, and years, and years (you get the idea) to come.

The brides colors are champagne, cream, raspberry pink and black.
Thus, the color choices.

I just LOVE all of the ribbons on this.

The backs of both.

Both hanging together
on the groom's great grandmother's Hoosier Cabinet.
* ~ *  * ~ *  * ~ *  * ~ *  * ~ *  * ~ *

 If you would like to buy these patterns, they are available.
The patterns will tell you where to find the finishing instructions.
The Key Ring Pattern
allows 4 lines of personalization.

The Danish Heart can be left plain or be personalized.

When you check out,
you will be given a box for your personalization.
Make sure your information is correct
before submitting.
All sales are final.
And remember, 100% of the money received will benefit the Wyoming County (NY) SPCA.
The Fur~Babies and I thank you for your purchase.

Choices

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.