Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Reason for Blog Creation

My patterns are all over the Internet highway. Some are on Ravelry, some are in my Etsy shop and some are on my main blog, Crochet and Cross Stitch Pattern Slut.

This blog is my attempt, notice I said attempt, to put all of my patterns in one place.

Some of my patterns are for sale and some are free. When I sell a pattern, or the actual handmade item from that pattern, I donate all of the money I receive to the Natalie's Second Chance Shelter, Kafayette, Indiana. They do so much for so many animals with so little money that I am drawn to them.  You really need to visit their site and watch the video of the woman feeding the cats. There, but for the grace of God, go I.

So, on this November 15, 2010, I am starting my attempt to compile all of my crochet and cross stitch designs in one place. I wonder how long it will take me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.